It is the revolutionary 3D and 2D façade survey system. From the images of any camera and with a few measurements, you can get a 3D model of the exterior of buildings, monuments, statues, and many more with impressive details.
What is it?
VeRa is the practical, fast and accurate solution for obtaining 3D and 2D measurements and façade modelling of a building directly from photographic shots
It gives you the opportunity to create an accurate and detailed modelling, including the stuccoes, fixtures and such without any special equipment required
You can export and display a realistic scale model through the 3D point cloud, the 2D photo shelves, and the photorealistic mesh for your customers
What you can accomplish?
- Recreating the modelling and measurements of buildings to be renovated or restored
- Verifying structural failures or damages
- Recreating an accurate building vector modelling which represents all the façades and the roof
- Recreating 3D modelling of statues, historical artefacts, monuments, and structure of all kinds
- Creating various classical drawings, point clouds, orthophotomap, and sharing online modelling
Starting from the detection, you can create the 3D modelling using tools that permit to reach the maximum precision, using:
Clearly all editing and deleting commands are available.
What we can offer:
- All our experience and knowhow within our reference sector
- The Vera Software with all the necessary assistance and procedure, which helps you to realise the photo shooting